[Ukfreebsd] knock knock

Robert N. M. Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 21 20:00:37 BST 2010

On 21 Apr 2010, at 14:53, Mark Blackman wrote:

> Tomorrow!

I'd love to go, but for better or worse I'm stuck in Boston currently :-).

However, I gave quite a successful talk at Harvard on the Capsicum work done in collaboration between Google, the University of Cambridge, and the FreeBSD Project. Hopefully we'll get the paper online soon and will be able to point people at it -- it's quite exciting work!

Robert