[Ukfreebsd] Internal ADSL2 Card

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Tue Mar 17 10:21:44 GMT 2009

To atone for my sins in previous lives I'm actually still working on
this and progressing, just extremely slowly.
I've currently managed to acquire several different chipsets to
experiment on but responses from manufacturers is poor to say the least,
even those that have the Linux source rather than just a binary driver.

Kevin

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/