[Ukfreebsd] Announcing EuroBSDCon 2009 - Cambridge, UK

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 31 13:59:47 BST 2009

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, Robert Watson wrote:

>   EuroBSDcon 2009
>   Friday 18th - Sunday 20th September,
>   University of Cambridge, UK
>
>   A day of tutorials followed by 2 days of conference talks
>   covering a wide variety of BSD related topics. This is the
>   European BSD Community's annual event to meet, share and
>   interact across the projects and between friends.

Dear all:

Just a reminder to book while the early-bird rates apply!  We're continuing to
add new talks to the schedule, FYI.  And we now have three tutorials up - Kirk
McKusick's one-day guide to the FreeBSD kernel including file systems and VM,
Peter Hansteen's pf tutorial, and Randall Stewart on the SCTP protocol and
programming for SCTP.

Robert