[Ukfreebsd] Announcing EuroBSDCon 2009 - Cambridge, UK

Robert N. M. Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 13 15:17:20 BST 2009

On 13 Jul 2009, at 15:05, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

> *does a rain dance*
> So, who's going?!?!

Well, I hope most of the normal Cambridge FreeBSD crowd will be :-).
Please make sure to send the announcement on to companies using *BSD
in their products, though, it would be nice to build up more of a UK
BSD community as a result of the conference. Often there are lots of
companies using BSD in their products, for hosting, servers, etc, but
they don't manage to hook up with the community because, to be honest,
we're not all that good at community. Perhaps EuroBSDCon in the UK can
be used to help change that.

Robert