[Ukfreebsd] Freebsd and Winbind 2003 domain

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Fri Jan 30 12:51:32 GMT 2009

NTLM2 pass-through or will you settle for a popup login box?

If the latter then we have it set that way here and I can supply you with the steps required and the changes to the squid.conf file needed.
There is one little gotch which depends on the size of your user base. Basically if it's over 1k users there are a few changes needed on the Domain controller to allow for it.

Regards
Kevin