[Ukfreebsd] Internal ADSL2 Card

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Wed Jan 28 15:54:16 GMT 2009

ATM
> cards, and a G.DMT external modem with an ATM25 port, ready to send to
> you, the willing victim.
>     The ATM25/10mbps ethernet dual mode switch I left at ICSI in
> Berkeley, is probably still in the corner office I shared with Luigi
> and
> Marko gathering dust.
>
> Skip Ford volunteered a while back. "He went down to the generators,
> and
> never came back..."
>
> love and rockets
> BMS

LMAO if this is your idea of persuading me to start to write a driver
I'd hate to see you try and put me off ;)

It seems support in the BSDs for this type of card is poor at best so
send me what you have and I'll scan through it and see what I can come
up with.

Anyone like to put forward a suggestion for a particular piece of kit to
try it on first if not I'll just go with the above offer for starters
and see where this can of worms takes me.

If it all turns pear shaped I suppose I can't say I haven't been warned

Kevin

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/