[Ukfreebsd] Internal ADSL2 Card

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Wed Jan 28 13:55:28 GMT 2009

I might be wrong but I seem to remember the 3 clause BSD license being
used on the Microsoft Windows TCP stack at one point (maybe lifted
straight out of Xenix??)
They didn't use our kernel either, which is a pity.

Kevin

> - Mark

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/