[Ukfreebsd] Internal ADSL2 Card

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Wed Jan 28 13:49:00 GMT 2009

Looks like I'll have to take the "Buy every card on EBay" approach until
I find one that works, or wait and see if the Sangoma offering ever
appears.

I suppose I could always pull my finger out and write a driver for one
of the common chipsets.

Thanks

Kevin

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/