[Ukfreebsd] Internal ADSL2 Card

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Wed Jan 28 10:48:20 GMT 2009

Morning all,

I'm looking to add an ADSL2 PCI card to a FreeBSD 7.1 box but can't seem
to find a list of known good hardware.
External solutions are not an option, nor are ADSL routers, this must be
a self contained unit.
Has anyone on the list got one running or can tell me which makes/models
are known to work with BSD out of the box.

Thanks

Kevin

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/