[Ukfreebsd] webcams

k k ingou88 at yahoo.gr
Thu Feb 26 11:18:40 GMT 2009

I think that if you get 3 partitions   for a disk, say that is 40gb,  10 for installing windows, 10 gb for your program files, end the rest for yor data.

 with that partitioning you can run up to windows xp
 I run windows xp on a box with 866mhz cpu and 256mb ram

I dont say anything about (s)vista  [svista= "erase them " in greek ]

--- Στις Πέμ., 26/02/09, ο/η Jeff LaCoursiere <jeff at jeff.net> έγραψε: