[Ukfreebsd] Announcing EuroBSDCon 2009 - Cambridge, UK

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 31 10:18:12 BST 2009

University of Cambridge

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, Robert Watson wrote:

>   EuroBSDcon 2009
>   Friday 18th - Sunday 20th September,
>   University of Cambridge, UK

Just a reminder that you've probably forgotten to register, but really want to
do so before early bird registration wraps up on 2nd September!

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge