[Ukfreebsd] London or Brighton Meetup?

Ian Morrison ian at darq.net
Thu Apr 30 13:24:10 BST 2009

* Sevan / Venture37 <venture37 at gmail.com> [2009-04-27 20:46:11 +0100]:

> Hi Guys
> It's been a while since a usergroup meeting has happened d at n
> saff,
> anyone up for meeting up?!

I'm well up for it, and if the numbers are relatively small, possibly
have the perfect place for it.  We've got a basement space in
Shoreditch with three sofas and loads of foldable and office chairs.
There's a projector and a nice white wall too, so would be suitable
if people had stuff that they wanted to present.

Since October we've been running a BSD command-line workshop on
Tuesday nights from 6:30 to 8:30.  We regularly get between 5 and
a dozen or so people coming down each week, and I'm sure a few of
them would be up for hooking up to.

http://darq.org.uk/
http://tinyurl.com/darqmap

ian