[Ukfreebsd] London or Brighton Meetup?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 30 12:56:02 BST 2009

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, Steve Brownjohn wrote:

> Count me in - preferably london, mid-June is good.

Count me in, especially if it's particular convenient from Liverpool Street or
Kings Cross, which are both a short skip from Cambridge :-).

And, as a reminder, everyone should already be planning to attend EuroBSDCon
here in Cambridge this September?

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge