No subject

Sat Sep 20 21:17:40 BST 2008

  July 8, '00:

  Waterloo - Paddington  7:12 - 7:48 by tube
  Paddington - Oxford    7:48 - 8:45 by train

  Waterloo - Paddington  7:42 - 8:18 by tube
  Paddington - Oxford    8:18 - 9:16 by train

  Waterloo - Paddington  8:12 - 8:48 by tube
  Paddington - Oxford    8:48 - 9:48 by train

Remember, the conference starts at 9:30 !
A London tube map can be
found at

http://www.londontransport.co.uk/info/t_info22.htm

I'd suggest getting the Jubilee (grey) or Bakerloo (brown) line to
Baker Street and changing to the Hammersmith & City line to get from
Waterloo to Paddington.

For those of us driving or picking people up at the station, here's
where the station is at Oxford (but this map means nothing to me!):

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=450386&Y=206401&arrow=Y&zoom=5

and (curtesy of Paul), here's where the venue is:

http://www.a1tourism.com/uk/oxfordmoat.html

You can register for the conference at

http://www.originative.co.uk/FreeBSD/register.html

Please do this ASAP as places are getting scarce !!!

Hope to see lots of people there !