No subject

Sat Sep 20 21:17:40 BST 2008

     Location: Brighton
     Timing:   midweek

So with this in mind we just need to decide on a venue and a date. Maybe
someone a little more au-faix with Brighton wouls like to make some venue
suggestions (not sure Pavilion's offices count Joe :-) ). As for the date,
how's about we shoot for either Wednesday 23rd or 30th of August?

Let's see if we can get this thing nailed down.

Neil.