[Ukfreebsd] mail

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Tue Oct 28 23:27:24 GMT 2008

ASSP is in the ports and has all your requested features, however it might be overkill for a singlr user mail setup. It's not a simple 5 minute setup but is an excellent product and implements white, black and gray lists. We combine it with the Spamhaus zen list and achive about 97% with no false positives.

Regards
Kevin