[Ukfreebsd] is there a cvsup server (using csup) with IPV6 enabled?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 21 15:16:43 BST 2008

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, tim matthews wrote:

> I've tried using cvsup.uk.freebsd.org with csup -6 but it seems not to work.
>
> Is there somewhere an enabled IPV6 cvsup server?

Looks like there was a configuration problem with the firewall, which was set
to allow in-bound IPv4 but not IPv6.  I believe I've now corrected the
problem, although it looks like some refinement of ipfw(4)'s default firewall
profiles require work to make IPv6 happier.  Give it a try and see what
happens?

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge