[Ukfreebsd] Benchmarks

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Wed Nov 26 09:12:43 GMT 2008

It's not often these days we see FreeBSD tested against Linux and
Solaris so I thought this might be of interest (Also the list is a bit
quiet so I didn't think people would mind the noise)
I'm not sure I agree with the test methodology but we don't come out to
badly.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=os_threeway_2008&num=
1

Kevin

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/