[Ukfreebsd] apache and php

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Mon Nov 17 10:48:00 GMT 2008

Steve,

I think you need to do a reinstall of  /usr/ports/lang/php5  do a make
config first and make sure you are building the apache module. That's
the usual reason for no libphp5.so It will automatically add the line

LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache/libphp5.so

To the httpd.conf file.

Also don't forget to add

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

 And alter

DirectoryIndex  index.html index.htm

DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm

Regards
Kevin