Router recommendations for FreeBSD

Richard A Barrow arb at aaa-comms.com
Mon May 19 12:08:50 BST 2008

For my 2 pennies worth, I just get hold of any cheap little router that does
as little as possible!!!!!!!!!!!

Then put a bsd firewall with squid on it and work through that. Means I can
change the router if I wish to without any thoughts that someone else is
looking after my ingress point.

Regards Richard