cvsup.uk.freebsd.org is not updating

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Fri May 9 23:38:03 BST 2008

--------------enigC7200E7F8F1E2BF91FE59857

Dr Josef Karthauser wrote:
> That would Easynet; or at least Plig was an Easynet site. Perhaps they =
will
> fix it, or perhaps not, but anyway I've redesignated it cvsup1 and made=

> cvsup a CNAME to cvsup3 - which is fast and available. Let's see how it=

> copes with the load :).

Just as a matter of curiousity, I see cvsup3 has IPv6 connectivity -- but=
 not
for cvsup:

Parsing supfile "/usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile"
Connecting to cvsup3.uk.freebsd.org
Cannot connect to 2001:630:200:8080:20e:cff:fe09:a69c: Connection refused=

Connected to 131.111.8.41
Server software version: SNAP_16_1h

Is that likely to change any time soon?

	Cheers,