Freebsd-users digest, Vol 1 #2258 - 4 msgs

Matt Dawson matt at chronos.org.uk
Tue May 6 09:59:56 BST 2008

On Monday 05 May 2008, freebsd-users-request at uk.freebsd.org wrote:
> It looks like cvsup.uk.freebsd.org didn't take updates for a few days.
> Just letting you all know, I don't know who the admin contact for this
> host is.

Just noticed this myself after wondering why my tinderbox was refusing to
build php-5.2.6 (2nd May commit) while all my servers were running around
with hooks flailing wildly muttering something about php5 being vulnerable...

It might help, of course, if I didn't just issue a ./tinderbuild -updateports
in screen and ^A^D out of the session immediately.

Cheers, Bruce. You just saved me from pulling what's left of my hair out ;)
--
Matt Dawson.

matt at chronos.org.uk
MTD15-RIPE