UK mirrors

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Sun Mar 9 10:55:37 GMT 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 11:32:32AM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:

> I just updated mirrors.xml.  If anyone would care to dig through
> the cvsup and ftp UK mirrors please feel free :)

Hey folks (sorry for the delayed response),

I've been contacted by Gavin Atkinson <gavin at FreeBSD.org>, who has
offered to do a complete audit of the uk mirrors, contacting admins and
so forth.  I hope that we can very shortly fix this up!

In other news, I've finally managed to get the subscriber list and email
archive for the freebsd-users list from Easynet (where it has been
administrative unaccessable for a long period of time).  I'm now looking
for a new home for the list, and someone to take responsibility for
managing it.  is anyone is interested in helping in this regard?

Thanks,
Joe