Hardware support in Cambridge? Looking for contractor.

Josef Karthauser josef at geomerics.com
Wed Mar 5 13:32:53 GMT 2008

Hey folks,

Does anyone know of anyone in the Cambridge area who might be
available on a contract per-hour basis to support our computers and
servers?  We don't want to hire someone full time, but would very
much appreciate the attention that a one-man show, or small company,
would be able to give us on site.  If you know anyone operating in
this area could you please let me know?  Alas it's mostly windows
boxen, and a small smattering of servers.

Thanks :)
Joe