Poul-Henning Kamp to present in Cambridge 29 Feb, 3 March

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 9 14:00:08 BST 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, N.J. Mann wrote:

> I realise this was some time ago, but...
>
> In message <AC056B6D-9977-4748-96D9-7C4CA2200DED at iconoplex.co.uk>,
> 	Paul Robinson (paul at iconoplex.co.uk) wrote:
>> On 19 Feb 2008, at 13:25, Robert Watson wrote:
>>
>>> Poul-Henning Kamp, a long-time FreeBSD developer from Denmark, will be in
>>> Cambridge, UK in a couple of weeks, and will be giving two talks at the
>>> Computer Laboratory in West Cambridge
>>
>> Both talks sound fascinating, but I can't really justify the trip for a
>> couple of 1-hour talks, and the Saturday in between is BarCamp Manchester
>> which I have to go to (I'm organising it!).
>>
>> Any chance of these talks being recorded at all?
>
> Were such recordings made and is so are they available somewhere on-line?

Dear Nick:

Unfortunately, no recordings were made.  I've had a lot of requests for
recordings of FreeBSD talks in the last year, so we'll have to do a better job
in the future!  One of the todo items for our next FreeBSD developer summit is
to produce a series of videos of short talks on topic in FreeBSD development
that we can put online.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge