8-CURRENT buildworld on 6-STABLE host

Alan Edmonds Alan.Edmonds at t-mobile.net
Wed Jun 4 17:46:26 BST 2008

I had pretty good luck with the 7.0 upgrade on my desktop.
Getting gnome2 upgraded was a complete nightmare.  I ended up just
reinstalling it from packages.  Compling the latest firefox from the
ports tree works, but the install hangs when it is installing chrome
(something like that).
Alan

T-Mobile International UK Limited
Company Registered Number: 3951860
Registered Office Address: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshir=
e, AL10 9BW
Registered in England and Wales
=20
NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
=20
This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the in=
tended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from y=
our system and do not disclose or use for any purpose