exim and queue

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Fri Jan 25 13:57:15 GMT 2008

Pete

Ask on the exim-users list...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator
Solid State Logic
Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

Confidentiality : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the=20
addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error=20
you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them=20
to anyone. Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail=20
Opinion : Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of=20
the author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not=20
Security Warning : Internet e-mail is not necessarily a secure=20
communications medium and can be subject to data corruption. We advise=20
that you consider this fact when e-mailing us.=20
Viruses : We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any=20
attachments are free from known viruses but in keeping with good=20

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
Registered as a limited company in England and Wales=20
(Company No:5362730)
Registered Office: 25 Spring Hill Road, Begbroke, Oxford OX5 1RU,=20
United Kingdom