FreeBSD dinner in Cambridge, January 31?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 24 15:15:51 GMT 2008

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Robert Watson wrote:

> The FreeBSD folks in Cambridge used to do dinners about once a month, but
> that sort of fell off a few years ago.  I think it would be fun to start up
> again, especially if EuroBSDCam will be taking place here in a year and a
> half.
>
> Mark Murray and I have been talking about possibly trying to have a
> FreeBSD-ish dinner in Cambridge on or around January 31.  Mark is a perenial
> fan of Ter-aki, a Sushi place in the city centre, so I think that would be a
> reasonable choice.  Would anyone interested in joining us drop me an e-mail
> so that we can make a reservation of an appropriate size, and so that I can
> let you know what time and if the location changes?

Despite some negative RSVPs, it looks like there are enough people to make
this a viable date.  If you were on the fence because you weren't sure if it
was happening, let's run with it happening so RSVP if you plan on coming so I
can size the reservation.  And by several requests, we'll try not to do it on
a Thursday next month.

Thanks :-).

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory