FreeBSD dinner in Cambridge, January 31?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 20 22:22:07 GMT 2008

Dear folks in or near Cambridge:

The FreeBSD folks in Cambridge used to do dinners about once a month, but that
sort of fell off a few years ago.  I think it would be fun to start up again,
especially if EuroBSDCam will be taking place here in a year and a half.

Mark Murray and I have been talking about possibly trying to have a
FreeBSD-ish dinner in Cambridge on or around January 31.  Mark is a perenial
fan of Ter-aki, a Sushi place in the city centre, so I think that would be a
reasonable choice.  Would anyone interested in joining us drop me an e-mail so
that we can make a reservation of an appropriate size, and so that I can let
you know what time and if the location changes?

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge