uk.freebsd.org -- how to get new cvsup mirrors added?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 17 09:25:58 GMT 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Jonathan Schneider wrote:

> Ah the olde uk mirror / DNS thing again.
>
> As for the EuroBSDCamWithPunting thing perhaps it is time for a social, as
> we haven't had one for a few years.

Sadly, definitely not the right time of year for anything punting-related
right now, but some sort of social activity would definitely be called for.
Maybe we should be organizing a FreeBSDish dinner of some sort in Cambridge in
the next couple of weeks just to see who's around...

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge