uk.freebsd.org -- how to get new cvsup mirrors added?

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Wed Jan 16 18:00:13 GMT 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Sam Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Robert Watson wrote:
>> While perusing ukug.uk.freebsd.org, I noticed that the information there is
>> a tad bit dated, especially for http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/faq.shtml.  In
>> particular, Walnut Creek CD-ROM hasn't existed for a few years.  Do we know
>> who to bother to get it updated?
>
> I seem to own all the files....

There's now a tgz of all the content at
 	http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/site.tgz

if anyone wants to update something, send me unified diffs
(or just commit and deploy if you have access to the right
storm cvs tree) :)

And remember folks, any time Robert spends on this is time
he's not spending hacking freebsd :)

Cheers
Sam

--
Stupidity: Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never
win and never quit are idiots