uk.freebsd.org -- how to get new cvsup mirrors added?

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Wed Jan 16 17:55:25 GMT 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Robert Watson wrote:
> While perusing ukug.uk.freebsd.org, I noticed that the information there is a
> tad bit dated, especially for http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/faq.shtml.  In
> particular, Walnut Creek CD-ROM hasn't existed for a few years.  Do we know
> who to bother to get it updated?

I seem to own all the files....

> 2009 should be hosted in the UK, and quite likely in Cambridge
> (EuroBSDCCam?).

I get the feeling that's going to stick as a name :)

Cheers
Sam

--
Motivation: If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it
takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job.