Poul-Henning Kamp to present in Cambridge 29 Feb, 3 March

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 28 08:54:52 GMT 2008

--621616949-1764352485-1204188892=:814

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, Robert Watson wrote:

> Poul-Henning Kamp, a long-time FreeBSD developer from Denmark, will be in=
=20
> Cambridge, UK in a couple of weeks, and will be giving two talks at the=
=20
> Computer Laboratory in West Cambridge, one on his security-related work o=
n=20
> FreeBSD (password hashes and encrypted storage), and the second on the=20
> Varnish web accelerator.  These are both open to the public; please check=
=20
> the URLs before attending in case the venue has changed.  Directions and=
=20
> other information may be found on the Computer Laboratory website:

My later followup seems lost in the moderation queue; as an FYI,=20
Poul-Henning's first talk has moved locations to Lecture Theatre 1 at the C=
L=20
due to an anticipation of a larger audience.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge