How to join the LondonBSD user group?!

snoop at email.it snoop at email.it
Tue Sep 11 18:33:39 BST 2007

Hi, I'd like to know how to join the LondonBSD user group. I'm in
London since few months and I'm an OpenBSD user but I like FreeBSD
too. I'm looking for a friendly group to share and to increase my
knowledge and to have fun.
I didn't find so many info at http://www.samite.co.uk/londonbsd/.
I tried to contact the only contact available
(edwardtjoyce at yahoo.co.uk) without success *.

Thank you in advance to everybody.
Cheers.

Valerio Caponi

* A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

   edwardtjoyce at yahoo.co.uk
     SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
     host mx1.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [195.50.106.7]: 554 delivery error:
     dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.uk account
(edwardtjoyce at yahoo.co.uk) [-5] - mta144.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

 Sponsor:
 Conto Arancio: 4,50% sino a marzo 2008, aprilo adesso!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6743&d=11-9