Job

freebsduk at alexdyas.com freebsduk at alexdyas.com
Wed May 30 16:09:42 BST 2007

Hello,

Not FreeBSD specific, but thought it would be a good place to post this
anyhoo.  And who knows, maybe the company in question could be shown the
error of their BSD lacking ways :)

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, so please don't reply to me with
your CV:

Job - UNIX Sysadmin - Permanent
Linux experience needed, including some or all of Apache, PHP, MySql
and Heartbeat. Company is based in Hertfordshire.  Salary around 30K
depending on experience.  Would suit someone with 1 - 2 years UNIX
experience looking to gain more experience in a busy atmosphere.

Please send CV to Ben.Clewett at roadrunner.uk.com, include in subject
'UNIX Position'.

Cheers,

Alex...