FreeBSD filesystem types

James Clarke james at clarkee.co.uk
Thu May 17 10:45:38 BST 2007

------=_Part_34875_28485309.1179395138626

It would be a good idea to ask why you're installing a second hard disk to
determine how to partition it.  If you're just looking for a large storage
partition, you should manually create the partition, and then probably add
an entry to mount it in /etc/fstab

Further to your query, those letters are just for labeling during the
partition/labeling exercise.