FreeBSD beanies.

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Sat Jun 23 16:56:39 BST 2007

--Ns7jmDPpOpCD+GE/

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 02:51:41PM +0100, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> Hey folks,
>=20
> I have 15 or so FreeBSD beanie toys left over from my BSDi days.  Does
> anyone want them?
>=20

Hey guys; sorry about this.  All hell broke loose when my son arrived 4
1/2 weeks early and I never got to respond to anyone who wanted a beany.
Alas I've not got the time to send them out individually; what would be
fantastic is if someone would volunteer to do that for me - I'd post the
entire lot to a single place.  I've not got the time for anything else
right now as I'm juggling writing up my thesis with the kid.

Sorry!  (Contact me in private and off list if you're able to help me in
this regard.)

Joe

--Ns7jmDPpOpCD+GE/

--Ns7jmDPpOpCD+GE/--