Co-location options?

Brian Platt brianplatt at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:42:51 BST 2007

I'm currently looking into the same thing, pricing for colocation is
generally high so i'm looking into getting a quarter cabinet if I can get
enough people together. I've found a provider in the Blue Square datacentre
in Maidenhead. I can provide switch gear APC power switch etc.

Pricings probably going to be £40/£50 per month but there won't be any VAT,
would prefer long stayers due to the nature of this project ie no 1
monthers.

If anyone's interested or has any questions let me know.