Co-location options?

Tom Judge tom at tomjudge.com
Thu Jun 14 20:43:19 BST 2007

I spent about a month investigating Colo facilities in and around the
London area.

The options that ended up short listed where TeleCity Redbus (Harbour
Exchange Square), Level 3/iLand (Both city facilities) and Vital (Based
in Park Royal).  However I should have short listed IXEurope as well.

Vital was chosen in the long run because of price.  We have yet to find
out if this is a good long term choice, they seem to have some trans
Atlantic routing issues (using Sprint UK).

I don't recommend TeleCity Redbus (Harbour Exchange any way) the last
time I was in the facility nobody had good things to say about the
service since TeleCity and Redbus merged.

Good luck in the hunt

Tom