Co-location options?

Dominic Marks dom at helenmarks.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 14:46:27 BST 2007

Nick Jones wrote:
> I'm looking at colo options in the UK and I'm after some
> recommendations.  I've heard good things about Black Cat, Bogons and
> Jump, although the latter are extremely poor at responding to emails.

I've used Lightning for several years and really no complaints. The only
thing they lack is serial console access which makes it a bit more of a
seat-of-your-pants affair. They do supply remote power which I have used
once or twice as an "alternative" :-)

They are still small enough that you can get to know the staff too.

Dominic