(no subject)

adrian johnson eyewarp at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 22:18:45 BST 2007

Hi

I tried the VMWare Server as suggested, not for BSD, but Solaris as I needed
this for research and did not want to take down my BSD box. Every thing
worked fine for Solaris on XPPro (I need this for work), so I guess FreeBSD
would also be ok. Ideal way to experiment with one PC... and easy to use.
However I did lose almost 10 gig of disk space, small price to pay.

Aj