Sorting the list out.

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Sat Jul 21 13:06:31 BST 2007

> Yup; however there are about 36000 requests in the admin queue, and the
> web interface doesn't allow me to dump them all in one go.  Since we

Actually I just did a diff of my source against the official
distributed source and got this:

diff -r mailman-2.0.13/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py ../mailman-2.0.13/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py
223c223
<     buttons.AddRow([Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.DEFER, 1)),
---
>     buttons.AddRow([Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.DEFER, 0)),
226c226
<                     Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.DISCARD, 0)),
---
>                     Center(RadioButton(id, mm_cfg.DISCARD, 1)),

I am sure you can find the equivalent file and make the same
change and then you willbe able to dump requests easily. Though with that
many in the queue it may take a while for the page to load the first time!

cheers,

-bat.