Sorting the list out.

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Sat Jul 21 13:04:10 BST 2007

> Yup; however there are about 36000 requests in the admin queue, and the
> web interface doesn't allow me to dump them all in one go.  Since we

I know how to solve that problem. I also run mailing lists on an
old version of mailman and had the ame issue. I simp,y went in and
changed the default on the damin page to be the reject
option so I just have to load up the page and hit 'submit'. I can't
remeber exactly whichline I shanged off the top of my head, but
it was a really simple thing to find and alter.

-bat.