Sorting the list out.

Christopher Dawkins cchd at felsted.essex.sch.uk
Sat Jul 21 09:08:53 BST 2007

> The list has been running on an unsupported version of mailman on an
> unsupported machine for several years, and it's been totally unmanaged
> too to boot!

Seems fine.

The reliability of FreeBSD.

Netcraft say it was set up on Apache 1.3.12 on 12th December 2000 and
upgraded to 1.3.26 on 1st July 2002, and it's still running on that. We'd
all expect a system such as this to run for five, ten or fifty years
without maintenance or management. That's why we use it.

--
Christopher Dawkins
  Garnetts Corner, Braintree Road, Felsted, Dunmow, Essex  CM6 3DS