Sorting the list out.

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Fri Jul 20 23:03:02 BST 2007

--DXIF1lRUlMsbZ3S1

Hey everyone, just a quick note to say that I'm going to do something
about the list management at some point in the not too distant future.
The list has been running on an unsupported version of mailman on an
unsupported machine for several years, and it's been totally unmanaged
too to boot!  I've finally found someone with the keys to the box it's
on and will get a copy of the entire subscriber list and mail archive
off and put it somewhere else.  I'm not sure when I'll do this, but
thought I'd give a heads up about it in plenty of time.

Joe

--DXIF1lRUlMsbZ3S1

--DXIF1lRUlMsbZ3S1--