Job alert

Ben Tyson-Norrman ben at twowaytv.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 08:44:41 GMT 2007

Thank you for your forbearance, those who are expecting techie things...

I've got a job vacancy, working in Central London.

The twist is, I don't just need BSD, I need linux and I need comfortable
with Windows. Oh and networking.

In other words I need a good all rounder - and I'm hoping there's one
out there.

Its a TV company -  doing interactive TV, text to TV and TV over IP.

Reasonable salary, pension and holidays, relaxed working environment
(though you need to get on with dogs, as my dog comes to work)

Drop me a line, off list if you are interested.

Thanking you kindly

--
Ben Tyson-Norrman
DTV / IT Manager

--
Two Way TV is the trading name of Two Way Media Ltd
Company Number: 4904168