[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 6.2 Released (fwd)

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 15 12:23:25 GMT 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Tim McCormick wrote:

> Good to hear! Thanks for the info Robert, it's nice to know the UK (and
> indeed Europe) are playing an active role.
>
> In other news, anyone else planning to going to EuroBSDCon this year? It's
> in Copenhagen this September.

Yes -- I'll be there.  In fact, I seem to have been roped into being on the
program[me] committee.  So if anyone here is interested in giving a talk on
something FreeBSD-related, such as deploying FreeBSD in a product, developing
on/with FreeBSD, advocating/documenting/... FreeBSD, it would be most welcome!
:-)

Conference information is available here:

   http://www.eurobsdcon.dk/

And, of course, the social event is a field trip to legoland...

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge