Question: Moving an Office

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Mon Jan 8 14:47:36 GMT 2007

Dominic

Lots and lots of planning - make sure everyone is aware of timescales
etc.

NB getting a leased line moved can be anywhere up to 50 WORKING days!!

Design the comms/server room with plant of space and plan, plan and plan
again...make sure you've got enough power/A/C and theres no isssues with
weight on any Racks you plan to install...

The Practice of System and network Administration (ISBN 0-201-7071-1) is
very good on server room design as well..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.=09