Question: Moving an Office

Dominic Marks dom at helenmarks.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 14:38:54 GMT 2007

List,

I'm currently preparing to move our Company into a new
premises. As I have not done a move on this scale before I
thought I'd try and mine this list for good tips in case there
are things I have not thought of.

Does anyone have any good advice for preparing for this? Or
perhaps you have a good story about what not to do. Whatever
information you'd like to share I would very much like to hear
it.

Background:

I've got to move all our servers & PCs, about 100 systems in
all. We host all our public servers at our Office so I have
that to deal with as well. The new premises has no equipment or
even a comms room built yet so advice on that front is also
most welcome.

Cheers.
Dominic