Admin Job at Oxford University.

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Thu Apr 26 19:49:15 BST 2007

I have been spending a LOT of time on this particular issue.  I have
functional (although hard to say reliable) flash and adobe plugins for
native Firefox 1.5 and 2.0 on 5.x and 6.2, but if you go to certain pages
on myspace (especially) or some web based email clients, it dies.  For my
internet cafes I have switched to Opera with a flashplugin on 6.2, which
seems to work well.  I can still kill it with myspace (shrug).  Sadly a
lot of the tourist traffic in my cafes are destined for this monstrosity.
If anyone has anything to add I would LOVE to hear it.